Sunday, July 13, 2008

Confessions

Uh... couple of confessions to make. Might have missed a couple of very short sections whilst doing some catch-up walks some time ago. All good now though.


So firstly, back on 17 Sept 2006 I walked from Old Burra Road to Worlds End... or so I said. In fact, it's a little complicated to explain, but I was 1.75km short of finishing that walk. I was standing at the top of the hill, looking down at the road where I was meant to end, and frankly I couldn't be bothered walking down there to turn around and walk back up the hill.

Hilary needed to catch-up from Webb Gap to Old Burra Road, so I joined in, and at the end of the walk Leonie walked with me the short distance up to the top of the hill so I could complete my missing piece.



Secondly, I repeated almost exactly the same scenario on the walk from Curnows Hut to Raeville, back on 6 May 2007. I caught this walk up on Sunday.



No comments: